WELCOME TO QUIKEYES ONLINE!
QuikEyes was developed in 2004 by Matt Lowenstein O.D. in Overland Park, Kansas. QuikEyes mission is to provide affordable, easy to use Electronic Medical Records and Practice Management Software to Corporate and Small to Medium size Private Practices.
We are proud to announce the release of QuikEyes Online, the Quickest and Easiest to use Web-Based Eyecare software. QuikEyes Online includes:
- ARRA/HITECH Complete EHR Ambulatory certification achieved!
- Patient Scheduling
- Clinical Decision Support
- Physician Quality Reporting Initiative (PQRI) reporting
- Meaningful Use attestation reporting
- Autorefractor Interface
- Clinical Laboratory and Health Information Exhange Integration
- Online Patient Histories and Review of Systems
- Secure online patient access
- Computerized Physician Order Entry
- Patient Database
- Ocular Medical Records (Eyecare EMR)
- Printable Spec/Contact/Medical Rx’s
- Report Generation (Including Daily Claim/Payment Form)
- Administrative Features (Including Multi-Doctor/User Privileges)
- Nightly Secure, Off-Site, HIPAA complaint, Multi-Location Backup and Storage of Data
- Document Storage and Attachment to Patient Records
- Customizable Exams, Eye Drawing Tools
- Printable Spec Order Forms
- Printable Contact Order Forms
- Printable Doctor’s Fee Statements (Receipts)
- *** Use with XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac
- *** Built with Microsoft Silverlight Technology
Subscribe to QuikEyes Online and go paperless today!
$99 per month